Pages

Wednesday 5 October 2011

Avast Technical Help Resolving Internet Connectivity Problems


I was just trying to connect the Internet with the newly purchased HP laptop. It disheartened a lot, as the same was working fine with the desktop but not on this new gadget. Everything was done well as per the instructions of router vendor but still nothing was going in my favor.
When I didn’t get a breakthrough after a long workout, I left all, and decided to take it the next day.
After a sleepless night, I woke up early, and then began to assemble the whole thing again with a fresh mind. Re-setting and configuration of the router was easy, as what I could do, but the efforts were just wastage of time. Being frustrated straight forward I called up the vendor. He came and did some general troubleshooting but he was no better beast than me.
Nevertheless, he told me that there is something wrong with the avast antivirus preinstalled on the laptop, and I should contact Avast TechnicalHelp instantly. Amazing he was right! I was shocked as how an antivirus can block the Internet access.
As soon I called up avast phone number support, a technician came into the play with no delay. He remotely took the control of the laptop, and configured the product as well as the Internet settings. Eventually, I was able to browse and surf in an error-free state. Entire troubleshooting went with a lighting speed, and I was overwhelmed.
He offered me an article about safe computing and parental care, which were quite satisfying.
Antivirus technical help was really great, and till date I haven’t gotten any issues either with the Internet connectivity or the software.