Pages

Tuesday 13 September 2011

Fix McAfee Issues and speed up the PC

On last Christmas Eve I ordered an HP laptop online, and what attracted the most- free subscription of McAfee Internet security for 15 months. Within 4-5 working days it was delivered to me.
I was quite happy, and used to flaunt with my friends about its performance and style. Its next-generation i-3 series processor, 4 GB DDR-3 RAM and excellent graphic features were enough to enthrall any users. The machine became a family member everybody trying to get hands on it with their own objectives some for entertainment other for browsing and surfing the Internet.
Time passed on, and after a few months, I started to notice sluggishness in the laptop’s performance. I called up the HP Support to resolve the issue, but they said that there is nothing wrong with the machine, and there is some issues with the McAfee Internet security i.e. software problems, which is outside our service-scope.
I was feeling as though penalized with the laptop purchase. Then, all was gone, and I was left with no other option rather than to call for tech support for McAfee. After a bit of online navigation on the Google I was directed to a page of antivirus support, which was claiming to deliver instant and reliable technical help for McAfee. I found a toll-free number, and with no delay I called up the number.
After bit information sharing, the concerned technician asked for the remote access of the machine to which I agreed readily. The experts reinstalled the McAfee software besides updating and configuring it. He cleared up the temporary and unwanted files as well from the hard-disk. And the very next moment what I saw amazed me! The machine booted well within 30-40 seconds, and I was able to browse and surf in a relatively fast way.