Pages

Friday 26 August 2011

Facebook Issues and Antivirus support

I was sitting on the armchair at the lawn with my HP laptop with the open facebook; suddenly my eyes got struck to the newest friend-request. I clicked “OK” and then the curiosity drove me to explore the profile information and other related images.
I went lost into the memory, those amazing school days, the playground, the chubby and perky face and more, passed in the unconscious mind like the reel of a movie in no time.
A sigh came out, and then I decided to chat with, and while I just entered the message, my system went shut. It was pathetic, indeed. I tried what I could do but hose were dissipating.
I instantly called up my local HP vendor, unfortunately he was with no clue saying that its software problem, and the HP device is alright! I was red with rage, but then it was not the time to go for any debate.
I asked him for any further technical help and then he suggested calling an antivirus support company. He gave me the number. Though I was not fully confident about the stranger help, but as you know a die man fight the battle till the last breathe and I did so.
I discussed the menace, and then the antivirus technical support company reviewed the entire security settings of the machine via the Safe mode, and come up with an opinion that there is problem with the Panda antivirus. It reinstalled the Panda antivirus machine on my HP laptop, and updated it with the latest definition.
The support team also analyzed the system software, and optimized the machine and luckily I was back on facebook chat window, I was as happy as a kid with a lollypop.
“Woof!” by the time, he was offline, but then I pulled out the contact information to get in touch.