Pages

Monday 18 July 2011

Fix AVG Issues via Online Antivirus Support

On 1st April, a friend called me up regarding a problem. He wanted me soon to be at his home. Actually, the problem was with his HP PC running windows 7. He said, “It starts up well, and will too run, but for sometimes say about 5 minutes. However, after a while it turns blue, and nothing will be there on the screen except some texts.”
For the time being I stood mum knowing his hilarious nature, and then said, “I am alright but don’t want to be wrong anymore.” But then he started persuading, then I realized that “Oh” there is some real problem and he might be true at the moment.
I enquired a few things, like whether he bears the antivirus protection on the machine. He replied, “Oh, that’s the useless ‘AVG antivirus’, and the os is ‘Windows 7’.” Then, I advised him to visit AVG technical support portal. I was online on phone to help him out.
He visited the Tech support site, and I directed him to go for an
online virus removal tool. He did so, and the tool successfully scanned the system to detect and remove all malicious contents from it. Within minutes it finished the task.
Then I directed him to uninstall AVG antivirus, which was a free version and advised him to install AVG Antivirus, which was paid one and has some brilliant features. I shared a video link, which helped him to successfully complete the installation and activation procedure.
I told him to restart the machine and it was a great success. He appreciated my efforts a lot and thanked me. I averted his thanks and asked for a champagne party.